Okay, here's my itinerary (yeah, boring, but I want it all in one place for reference):
- July 29: driving from Claremont to Palo Alto
- July 29-July 31: staying with Patrick's family in Palo Alto
- July 31-Aug 1: flying to Boston, leaving at 11:30pm and arriving at 10:35am
- Aug 1-Aug 15: staying at the Boston Hostel and researching with Ned at MIT
- Aug 15-Aug 24: staying at the Prescott Hotel/Hostel and continuing research with Ned
- Aug 24: moving into Sidney-Pacific
- Aug 29: MIT orientation begins
- Sept 3: Registration Day
- Sept 4: First day of classes as a graduate student!
I expect to have Internet access starting around August 2, assuming all goes well at MIT. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post pictures until I move into Sidney-Pacific and my computer arrives. Whatever will I do?