Colette Negroni Shirt
I finished my second Negroni shirt! The cotton shirting was much easier to sew with than the flannel that I used for the muslin, and I think I did a better job with the details on this shirt. But I like the flannel version a lot too--I think the darker fabric suits Patrick well.
As with the muslin, this is Colette Negroni version 1 (long sleeves), size M. The only change I made to the pattern was lowering the buttons by about half an inch (the buttons on the final shirt are higher than they were on the muslin, since I had some problems with the facing lying flat on the muslin). I used buttons that look like pearl snaps, since I don't have a snap press.
Like I said in my muslin post, this is a great pattern! I don't know how many more Negroni shirts Patrick needs, but I'd like to make one or two more at some point in the future. The process is almost fun once you know what you're doing (except for cutting out the pattern pieces--all that leaning over hurts my back!). Maybe I'll make him a short-sleeved version in the summer. And then he won't have to model his shirt in super-cold, windy weather. Poor guy!